ФОРУМ ДЛЯ МУЗЫКАНТОВ / The forum for musicians

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ФОРУМ ДЛЯ МУЗЫКАНТОВ / The forum for musicians » Барабанщики / Drummers » Как развить скорость и выносливость при игре на кардане?

Как развить скорость и выносливость при игре на кардане?

Сообщений 1 страница 29 из 29

Как развить скорость и выносливость при игре на кардане.?И каким методом лучше играть - с подвесом или ап даун?

надо заниматься физически и больше приседать

Лучше использовать ап-даун..
но это все субъективно.. мне удобнее ап-даун юзать )

Мне в мозг запала фраза одного старого металюги(мужику лет 60):"Если начинающему барабанщику раньше дать кардан и заставить играть дробь, то он деградирует"

Нужно просто как можно чаще играть, и всё придёт само собой, конечно если усердно играть различные, развивающие ножную технику упражнения. А какой техникой играть, это в дальнейшем каждый сам для себя решит!

Привет всем  советую в первую очередь не парится  с приседаниями, и прочими  атлетическими упражнениями  (если вы конечно не атлет =))) ) Я рекомендую  преобрести кто хочет  круто развить  свою технику игры на кадане  это банальная скакалка и свенцовые утяжелители, они продаются в любых спорт товарах ,  да да , если не скачешь на скакалке  забудь о крутых 38х  ну и конечно  хорошего преподователя вам. Спасибо

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

I am truly grateful to the owner of this website who has shared this wonderful piece of writing at at this time.

Very good article. I definitely appreciate this site. Thanks!

Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant article.

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.

This article is truly a fastidious one it helps new web visitors, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, let alone the content!

Hi there,  You have done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.

It's an awesome piece of writing for all the online users; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

Hi mates, pleasant piece of writing and fastidious arguments commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this weblog on regular basis to take updated from hottest gossip.

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

Appreciating the dedication you put into your site and detailed information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

If you are going for best contents like I do, just pay a quick visit this web site every day for the reason that it provides quality contents, thanks

Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles everyday along with a cup of coffee.

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, as well as the content!

Hello. And Bye.

Вы здесь » ФОРУМ ДЛЯ МУЗЫКАНТОВ / The forum for musicians » Барабанщики / Drummers » Как развить скорость и выносливость при игре на кардане?

создать форум